Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Shelby's post and photos

My friend Shelby texted me a few months ago and asked if she could take some photos of my condo before she moved.  She wanted to remember the style of my home and maybe she would do a post on her blog.  I was thrilled.  My condo is hard to photograph (maybe I need better lenses!) so I was really happy Shelby wanted to do it (FYI--she has mad photography skills).  Well, today she posted the photos on her blog.  I love the photos...and Shelby and her family. 

Note: There's a story behind this book.  I had been wanting a copy of Uncle Tom's Cabin and I was in an antique shop and picked up this book, took one look at the pages and of course had to buy it.  I wonder how old that ELLEN was when she wrote her name on the book?!?

5 comments:

shellydinger said...

You do live a beautiful life. She did a great job capturing it.

Alexa Zurcher said...

Ellen, your home is beautiful and cozy and inviting. You are a gem!

Hanne said...

Hi Ellen I have just "found you" . I cant wait to read all your old posts :)

Hanne from Denmark

Linn said...

I had a sense that you were amazing, I guess I just didn't know to what extent. I know I still don't, but now I'm a bit closer. Beautiful, beautiful home. Gorgeous, gorgeous lady who lives there. Thanks for sharing!

Mandy said...

Pretty much my favorite home tour ever! I've never seen this condo since you've been in it... I always wondered what you'd do with it. Love it!