Monday, September 01, 2014

Acorn Street























I've lived here how long and I've never been to Acorn Street on Beacon Hill?!?  It's beautiful, quaint, and oh so New England.  It was the perfect place for family photos.  I feel bad for the people who live on that awesome street because LOTS of people take photos there.  One man walked out his front door and struck up a conversation with us and he was so nice (I was worried he was going to tell us to scram).  He inherited the home from his parents (nice! -- he said that!) and he said they raised their kids there and they would walk them over to Cheers to catch the bus to school.  It would be such a fun neighborhood to live in.  Acorn Street I love you and I will be back.

1 comment:

Lindsay @ Diary of a Crafty Lady said...

Ellen, you really should go down on Halloween. It is one of my absolute favorite things to do in Boston. It is worth going to see the decorations, the costumes and the crowds. Particularly if it is nice weather! I hope to come back to Boston for Halloween some day so I can go again :)