Sunday, December 14, 2014

Church in The City

My friend and I went to church in New York City today.  A young dad with two children (a 15 month old boy and a 3 year old girl) joined us on our row and then asked if we'd watch his kids while he swing in the choir (his wife was out of town).  Sure?!?  The little boy started crying half way through the Christmas program and the dad started to leave the stand.  I motioned to him that I would take the boy out.  I walked the halls with him and when Sacrament Meeting was over I went back in and handed him back to his dad.  My friend told me that when I left with the little boy, the girl said, "where's my brudder?"  #mormonstrustmormons

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU WERE IN MY WARD?! How did I miss you? I played the violin in the choir. You must tell me when you come to the city again!!!

Unknown said...

And now I am trying to figure out which family it was....